Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
1. General provisions
1.1 This Policy defines how we, Shopcut LLC and its affiliates use and protect personal data that you provide to us or that we received or generated otherwise because of the use of our services.
- 1.2 This Policy contains the following information:
- - the types of information we process;
- - the legal basis for the processing of personal data;
- - how we keep your personal information safe;
- - for what purposes we can use personal data;
- - to whom we can transfer personal data;
- - rights of subjects of personal data.
1.3 By using our services you agree to this Policy and consent to the collection, storage, use and disclosure of your Personal information in accordance with the Policy. You may withdraw your consent and request that your personal data be deleted at any time.
1.4 If you do not accept the Policy, please do not use our services.
2. Categories of personal data we collect, sources and basis for processing the data
- 2.1 We collect the following personal data:
- 2.1.1 IP address;
- 2.1.2 login information (email address or phone number) and password, name and surname (if you indicated them during registration), if you have registered in our service;
- 2.1.3 social media account information in accordance with their privacy policies, if you have authorized through such social networks;
- 2.1.4 information about network connections of various resources, log files, etc.
2.3 We do not collect or record VPN traffic or use.
2.5 We do not collect sensitive personal data (genetic, biometric, in relation to the health status).
2.6 Persons younger than 18 shall not use our services and provide any personal data to us without the supervision of the parents or guardians. Any person using our services and supplying personal data to us is at least 18 years of age.
- 2.7 We collect personal data from the following sources:
- 2.7.1 personal data provided by you during registration;
- 2.7.2 social media account information in accordance with their privacy policies, if you have authorized through such social networks;
- 2.7.3 Google analytics data;
- 2.7.4 personal data obtained using a cookie.
2.8 We process personal data on the basis of the consent of the data subject.
3. How we protect and store personal information
3.1 We do our best to protect you and Shopcut LLC from unauthorized access to the information we store, its modification, disclosure or destruction by encryption, restriction of access, use of physical protection means. Employees, partners, and Shopcut LLC agents who access personal information are bound by strict contractual privacy obligations that will be held responsible if they are not followed.
3.2 We use the physical, administrative and technical means to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, you’ll be personally responsible if your actions while using our services violate the privacy of any third parties or any other rights or any applicable law. Under no circumstances, Shopcut LLC is liable for the consequences of your unlawful activities, your willful and negligent activities violating applicable laws or third party rights, as well as any circumstances, which may not have been reasonably controlled or foreseen.
3.3 We will store your personal information within the time required to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. We will store and use your personal information to the extent necessary to meet business requirements, legal obligations, resolve disputes, protect our assets, and comply with agreements.
- 3.4 We store some information for a long period of time in accordance with the law or business requirements, for example, for the following purposes:
- 3.4.1 tax and accounting, financial reporting;
- 3.4.2 protection against fraud and other unlawful actions;
- 3.4.3 compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements;
- 3.4.4 performance of contractual obligations;
- 3.4.5 providing service work.
4. Purposes for which we collect personal data
4.1 We collect personal data to establish and maintain an account, to ensure the stable operation of our services, to configure access to them, support their functions, improve, optimize, support, evaluate, improve the convenience, performance and efficiency, develop new services.
4.2 Personal data is important for ensuring the safety and reliability of our services, helping to evaluate effectiveness and keep in touch with you, so we use your personal data to communicate with you.
5. Disclosure of the information
5.1 We do not disclose personal information to companies, organizations, and individuals not affiliated with Shopcut LLC.
5.2 We may transfer your personal data to our business partners, contractors, suppliers for processing on behalf of Shopcut LLC. Such processing is carried out taking into account the requirements of confidentiality and security.
5.3 We may transfer your personal data to companies or individuals not affiliated with Shopcut LLC to public authorities if they are entitled to receive, use, store or disclose this information on legal grounds, in accordance with a court order or in order to protect the rights and interests, property, security of Shopcut LLC, users of our services or third parties in accordance with the requirements of the law.
6. Your rights
- 6.1 You have the right to:
- 6.1.1 request a copy of all your personal data that we store and transfer this copy to another data controller;
- 6.1.2 request the removal or modification of your personal data;
- 6.1.3 restrict or deny the processing of your personal data;
- 6.1.4 correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data that we store;
- 6.1.5 file a complaint with the national data protection authorities regarding our processing of your personal data.
7. Other terms
7.1 This Policy may be modified and updated at any time. We ask all users to make sure that they are up-to-date with the latest Policy formulation. Updates of Policy comes into effect from the moment they are published.
7.2 Please contact us by email at [email protected] if you have any questions, requests, statements and complaints about the privacy of your personal information.